Sep 22, 2009

I don't want to make all the other mother's out there feel bad, but I just have to show you this evidence that Charlotte is already reading at 8 months old! Yes, see she can't talk yet so she wouldn't tell me what the paper said, but it seemed quite obvious that she comprehends the text. ;)



But seriously, Charlotte has learned some new tricks over the past few weeks. She's taken to moving all over her crib at night. Now I awaken to her cry at night because she's dorked herself into some position that she can't get out of. She usually has her legs stuck in the crib bars or lying on her stomach. My favorite was when I walked in to find her seated in the corner of the crib, crying, but still pretty much asleep. As if she was saying "Help mom, I have no idea how to sleep sitting up!" We need to drop the mattress down a notch before she learns how to pull up.

I am trying my best to catch a video of her dancing. She has the cutest wiggle/head bop that she'll do for just about anything, the radio, her toys, or an off pitch song that I sing. Too funny.

5 comments:

Patty Ann said...

Is she reading the sports section?

Unknown said...

No, the Lakeshore edition. She was trying to help me get an idea of the most important issues that I'll have to face on City Council.

patty said...

Precocious little miss!

Jacqueline said...

It must run in the family...Matthew flips through his books page by page. So funny to watch!

Chris said...

She just started moving around her crib...boy are you lucky. Maybe that is why Amos has such a hard head? Don't worry, I worried about Amos when he got stuck, now I know he is able to get himself freed with no problem.