Oct 11, 2009

Post Family Farm

We have been so busy lately that I can't think straight most of the time, but we are having so much fun. Some day I'll post a few pictures from Carrie's baby shower, but for now, here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip to the pumpkin farm yesterday. Holland Junior Welfare League families joined together at Post Family Farm for a hayride. We had fun weaving through the corn maze and picking our pumpkin out of the hundreds in the field.

Of course, we all know who my favorite pumpkin-head is. And yes, I knit the hat :)


How big is Charlotte?


Teaching her where Mommy's yarn comes from.




Now, I must go so I can eat a caramel apple!

3 comments:

patty said...

I just LOVE these shots! She just gets more and more adorable!

Jacqueline said...

The last photo is such a great shot! And, of course I love her hat. I can't wait for the next baby to wear the strawberry hat you made. I was so bummed when Matthew grew out of it.

Anonymous said...

I see a knitter waiting to happen!Linda