Jul 19, 2009

Charlotte has grown so much in 6 months and has a few tricks she'd like to show you.

She is getting ever so good at sitting up on her own. However, I can't leave her side for long as she has been known to take a face plant every few minutes. That wipes the smile right off of her face.


Who needs a thumb? I've got my big toes.


She's now eating carrots, sweet potatoes and peas...although peas tend to make her gag. She is making several consonant sounds, b, g, m and y. No "mama" or "dada" yet. She is also making a good effort to hold her own bottle. Such an independent lady! Now if she would only change her own diaper.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I have said it before and I am going to say it again....SOOOOO cute! Can't wait to see her this weekend.

Kim Davis said...

Look at her sit up!! Amazing! How big is Charlotte?? SO big!