Apr 28, 2006

I heart presents

Today I came home to find this in the mail.

A belated birthday present from Linda (aka Yoda) - sock yarn!! Thank you so much! Linda is so great because she knows what only a knitter knows...buy a knitter yarn and you will never go wrong. She says she got it at a yarn "sale." I think she may be stretching the truth so I don't feel bad. I guess I'll never know.

Now the dilemma... Knit one of these up, or start my kool aid yarn. What do you all think?

Also, I have to say I'm very amused that now that I have my own blog, I'm posting and Brian is in the kitchen making dinner. It's fun having reverse roles. Later we go to ballroom dancing lessons. I've got it made!

3 comments:

patty said...

Hey Ang!

Did you see that grandma B is knitting again? We were just over there and she has some projects going. Wish she could see this blog!

Angie said...

Yeah, she showed us a scarf she was making for McKenna. I offered to return her needles to her but she said they have a whole stash of stuff to take from at the living center

Angie said...

Tulip Fest starts next weekend so I haven't been in the mode yet. I promise, I'll get some pics!