Jan 4, 2007

Knitphomaniac

So if one knitting t-shirt was great, and two splendid, three is leg...(wait for it)...endary! My friend, Carrie, just sent me this shirt for Christmas. Apparently she saw it on Gilmore Girls.



I wish I could wear it to work. I've already decided against putting my "I'd rather be knitting" button on my work uniform.

I could spend a lot of moolah at cafepress.com....

The "I Knit Therefore I Rock" Bumper Sticker (Brian would hate it since we often switch cars).

The "My Wife Can Knit Faster than Your Wife" braggart men's shirt.

But this coffee mug displays my true feelings towards the person who tries to come between me and my yarn.

R-rated. The problem with this one is most people probably wouldn't quite get this joke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm so glad that you like your shirt! I knew it would be perfect for you. Can you believe how many knitting shirts are on cafe press??!! Sorry we kept missing each other last night. Lets talk this weekend!

Matt Stratton said...

I think you need to put a filter into your Blogger comments that restricts the number of exclamation points per comment to three or less.

Although, Carrie would never be able to comment again if you did that, so never mind.