Sep 27, 2007

Unfortunately

I'm not the best food photographer. So my Everday Food meals don't look that great. BUT, I promise you, they've been delicious.

Tuesday I made the stuffed chicken breast and roasted broccoli. This was actually a roaster chicken with bread/cranberries/celery stuffed under the skin. We would have enjoyed it more if the Jack's Wholesale Window man didn't spend THREE freakin' hours selling us windows that night. He kept mentioning how good the chicken smelled. No Mr. Shibba Shabba, I am not going to feed you dinner!



Yesterday was a night off because I had a meeting in GR.

Tonight I made Baked Ziti with crunchy Italian salad and homemade garlic bread. The bread was leftover from the stuffing for the chicken. I also used endive in the salad. That was a first for me. Luckily I could find it at Meijer Thrifty Acres. Brian had choir rehearsal, so I had to enjoy this meal on my own. The thing I love about Italian - great leftovers!



And just in case you've been feeling Maggie deprived - here she is riding on the merry-go-round. Her ears are just flapping away. She's getting bigger and bigger. She's lucky she's so adorable, because she still isn't allowing me any knitting time. I might have to learn to just pack things up and go to the coffee shop or a knit night to find some quality yarn time.



Oh, and as for DWTS talkback - I'm just not feeling that inspired this season. I watched all three nights, but wasn't wowed. I think it's beginning to feel like the same 'ole stuff. I'll give it another week, but I may not go out of my way to keep watching it.

2 comments:

Patty Ann said...

Did Maggie like spinning around?
Three hours for a window salesman sounds like too much. I hope that included measurements and everything.
I think DWTS needs to stop putting on "stars" from girl or boy bands, who have worked with choreographers extensively. The true dance ameteurs are being shortchanged.

Kim Davis said...

She is adorable! Your dinners look yummy. I will have to try the magazine for some inspiration of muy own!