Nov 16, 2008

Fit for a princess

Brian put the finishing touches on Charlotte's closet yesterday. I think it is an excellent use of space and she'll grow into it nicely. This venture started last year when he glued up new paneling to cover the cracking plaster. Over the months, he's painted and installed the trim. Just yesterday we purchased the rods and shelving units at Meijer.
I went to church and came back to find that Brian had done a beautiful job installing everything to my (fairly anal) specifics. Now we have more than enough room to stock her outfits (with hand-me-downs ranging up to 24 months), blankets, towels, diapers, sheets, and receiving blankets. There are even hooks to hold her little purses and bags!



3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Too cute! It really is fit for a princess =)

patty said...

Princess Charlotte Rose and her royal domain!! I love it! And look at the start you have with clothes. It'll be bursting after next weekend! I think you will be pleasantly surprised with some family gifts that are coming!! Have you managed to move the bed into the other storage closet yet?

Unknown said...

We had to take the bed to the basement. I just couldn't make it fit in that attic closet.