Jun 18, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive

My SIL, Jacqueline, asked where is her weekly dose of Charlotte photos. Yes, I am a bit of a slacker on my blog lately. Perhaps because, as many have, I have become addicted to Facebook. I hope it's just a phase.

Last weekend we finally made it out to Lisle, IL to check out Carrie and Matt's house (which they moved in last September). Better late than never. They have a great thing going for them in Lisle. Their house is elegant, roomy, and didn't require any fixing up. I'm so jealous! And - most importantly - plenty of room for a family :)

While there, we visited the Morton Arboretum. Even if it was raining/misting, we just sucked it up and sat on towels to enjoy our little picnic. By the time we left, the sun was shining, giving us more time to check out their maze and children's garden.

Charlotte loves the new Pepsi Throwback. Mmm, real sugar.




I'm so big!


Last visit to Camp KickAss. "I want to go to there."

5 comments:

Amber said...

Ah! She looks adorable in her cute little dress!

Jacqueline said...

Yay! Thank you for the pictures :) Charlotte is looking even MORE adorable. (Is that possible?)I have been ROYALLY slacking on my blogging too.

Unknown said...

Maggie is looking at North Center's annual Ribfest, so she is definitely saying, "I want to go to there."

Angie said...

Yes, put some hair on that babe and she is a showstopper :)

Kim Davis said...

Wow! Glad she got to see the Chicago apt before it is gone!