Apr 10, 2007

Baked Goods Invention of the Week

I received the most fantastic birthday package in the mail Monday.



Carrie sent me a cupcake carrier, mix and cake tester, courtesy of Crate & Barrel. She received this same carrier as a shower gift. I could not stop talking nor thinking about it. As a matter of fact, Brian made cupcakes for his work birthday treat. As we transported them to the car, I thought again about how much I needed to purchase this carrier.

The bottom holder is actually a cupcake baking pan. The layer above that is a plastic tray with space for another dozen cupcakes. The trays are perfectly spaced so as not to smush any frosting. Excellent.

I'm excited to try out the mix. I was ensured by Carrie that Barefoot Contessa is simply awesome. I noted chocolate chunks and liqueur listed in the ingredients. I can't wait to make them. Thanks so much Carrie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wifely Wiferson! You are the awesomest. I hope you get dozens of phone calls and I can't wait to eat at Goog's tonight.

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Angie! I hope you have a fabulous day! I hope its nicer in Holland than it is in Chicago. It is snowing and raining and generally yucky here. :(

Hope its sunny where you are!

Unknown said...

happy birthday!

that's a pretty awesome cupcake carrier. i might have to invest in one someday...

Patty Ann said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your day is really great.
The cupcake set looks awesome. Between that and the creme brulee set it's a good thing you're training for the 5K...

Matt Stratton said...

Horpy berfday, Angie!

And Carrie - "it's", not "its".