Feb 5, 2009

Brian told me last night he wants me to update the blog because he doesn't want to see Charlotte's cross-eyed photo anymore. See, I told you it was a face only a mother could love!

Anyway, other than baby, I have a few other thoughts on my mind. I have plenty of time to watch t.v. right now. I'm not really into the news heavy networks like CNN, but I love my morning and evening news as well as GMA. So, my thoughts on news you may have missed.

Michael Phelps is now an idiot in my book. He had everything going for him! Why risk it all just to look cool in front of a bunch of non-medal holding college students. This should be on the SNL news portion where Seth and Amy go back and forth saying "REALLY?!"

I'm glad I don't live in Tucson, because I watched the Super Bowl with my in-laws. That would've been awkward.

For those who need an excuse not to eat fish. Just another depressing comment about humanity.

And - my favorite Super Bowl commercial.

Somehow I still snuck babies in this post.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I love that picture! I think I have looked at it 10xs, because it makes me smile =)

Patty Ann said...

If you need an Olympic athlete to admire, look no further than Apollo Anton Ohno! He rarely even puts sugar in his mouth, let alone drugs.
I've been enjoying Sam Champion's series on the garbage in America and his practical tips to decrease waste.