Mar 24, 2009

In my arms...

On my way to work today I listened to 105.7, sort of unusual for me, but my normal station wasn't coming in. They played Plum, "In my arms." This is a beautiful song from a mother to her child. I think I've heard the song, but I never really listened to it until today. It had me in tears.

"Your baby blues
So full of wonder
Your curly cues
Your contageous smile
And as I watch
You start to grow up
All I can do is hold you tight

Knowing clouds will rage
And storms will race in
But you will be safe in my arms
Rains will pour down
Waves will crash all around
But you will be safe in my arms"

Find all of the lyrics here.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I like the part "All I can do is hold you tight". That is all I want to do as I watch Amos grow and know that soon he won't want me to hug him all the time :-) Wait until Charlotte gives you the hug first and doesn't let go...oh they are precious!