Mar 15, 2009

Sunshine days

My family enjoyed our sunny weekend and I hope you all did too!

Yesterday we hung out in downtown Holland. We checked out the community garage sale. Boy did we ever get some cute outfits for Charlotte - some still with tags on them! We payed $16 and probably got 20 outfits. And I know this child probably doesn't need more clothes, but I couldn't pass up the deals. We also checked out the St. Patrick's Day Parade. Aren't you tempted to nab the candy that's thrown out for the kids?









Charlotte and I took a nap on the couch together before we went to Red Robin for dinner. I love their Bonzai burgers! We spent Sunday doing yard work and cooking/cleaning. We bought a used deep freezer this week, so now I have the perfect place to stock pile meals. Yeah!

7 comments:

Rachael said...

I love that you two girls have coordinated colors on :)

Kim Davis said...

I am so jealous of your deep freezer--we are officially old when I make a statement like that and whole-heartedly mean it. I have meals in my in-laws' deep freezer that people have made us for having the baby. Where did you find it?? We're looking for a bargain, but don't want an old one that will kill our electric bill.

Angie said...

Kim, Brian has been watching craigslist like a hawk. If you find one, jump on it that day because these things sell like hot cakes. Look for a newer GE. We got a 7 cu. ft. for $90.

Patty Ann said...

Dad heard on the radio someone is opening some Five Guys burger restaurants in Michigan. BEST burgers and fries!
We went to Frankenmuth, the home of 365 day a year Christmas and German pride, not a leprechaun to be found.
Charlotte looks like she enjoyed the fresh air.

Angie said...

OMG - Brian wanted to open a 5 Guys in MI. Where is it going to be?!!

Patty Ann said...

From the radio interview, he thought they were going to the Royal Oak area.

Jacqueline said...

Looks like you guys have to move over here!