Aug 14, 2006

Knitters Unite


I hope all nearby Michiganders find time for the Fiber Festival this weekend at the Allegan Co. Fairgrounds. I'll be there early Saturday AM - beating down the gate (with a slight hangover from Friday night's bachelorette party festivities). I have no crafting mission in mind - but will definitely look to buy some sock yarn. Beyond that, if I find any inspiring wool - I may pick some up for a future sweater project. As far as I know, Linda plans on being there. Shari - hope you can make a trip down from GH.

If you're looking for me - I hope to be wearing this new shirt that I ordered from CafePress. The mailman should have it here before Saturday.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I saw that Fiber Fair and thought of you. ENJOY!!!

patty said...

I think I just passed that animal on my nightly walk in the neighborhood! Got hair all over me!

Kim Davis said...

Whose bachelorette?

Angie said...

gamy manager's, Theresa. How can a manager ever fire you when you've been drunk with her? Just kidding. In fact, I'm writing this after returning from the pary and I've misspelled each word at least three times.