Aug 19, 2006

Why God created hangovers

It is a good thing for hangovers. Without them, I would be drunk 24/7. Payback is a be-otch.
Last night was my manager, Theresa's, bachelorette party. We had a riot. We took a limo to Saugatuck and bar-hopped for hours.



I managed to create quite a party in my stomach too. Jagermeister was shaking hands with Stoli. Berry Weiss was dancing with lemon drop to a Tequila Rose sunset. Corona made it to the party too. What a mess.

At any rate, Theresa is a beautiful bride to be (Brian calls her a "hot mom" while she prefers "MILF") and I'm excited for her wedding next week.



Today was Fiber Festival. Besides wanting to pull over and bury my head in a bush on the way there...it was loads of fun. Here's my stash addition.



Linda joined me. She's always fun to yarn shop with because she knows so much about what the yarn would be best suited for. I did a little damage to my "blow" fund at the festival - but Linda says I can stretch it by saying some are for future gifts. I was so exited to buy some "Socks that Rock" yarn. The display was gorgeous. So many bright colorways.



It's always nice to take time to pet the alpaca and angora rabbits too. I may become a future rabbit owner because they were sooooo cute! Hopefully Squishy won't get jealous. When Linda pet this alpaca below he freaked out just a bit. I'd say he was a little sheepish - hahaha. (My boss would appreciate that joke - Mary why don't you share it with him?)



I'm off on vacation for a week now. So, much to my dismay, I won't be posting until I return. I'll talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Shari said...

I agree hangovers are probably a good idea although not at the time you have one.
I am so disappointed that I missed the fiber fest. I had big plans to go but my husband wisked me off to Florida for a quick vacation and we stopped to see Amber, Mitch and Nolan (He is so fun and smiley)also we saw Kim & Gary ( Had a great time).
So I guess I will have to pet the Llama's next year.

Anonymous said...

I have to say I am looking forward to when you get back from vacation and are posting again. I miss reading about your day. Can't wait to hear all about your trip though!