Aug 1, 2006

Modern Technology has graced our house.

Woo-HOo! I'm back on line. Thank you oh kind Comcast man. Hopefully you treat me better than Charter.
I know many of you read Brian's post - so I'll try not to be redundant. The move was fantastic. We have a few rituals with moves. The first is the ever loved bacon/egg/cheese McGriddle.



Look ma, no hands (while driving Dad's car). Brian has no fear when he's behind the wheel of a Suburban.

Our second food tradition, which I was not aware of, is that we must enjoy a bowl of M&M's as a reward.



I love living in our house. Despite the fact that the upstairs is 100 degrees, the garbage disposal is absolutely broken, my fugly garden is being overtaken by creeping ivy, and a squirrel decided to eat the bulbs from my potted bulb garden. He acted like it was Thanksgiving. I moved the garden up to the BBQ now. If he makes it up there, then I guess he deserves his treat.



I can't say I'll ever be bored! I would say Squishy loves the new house too. He has a lot more flying space for sure.



I have gotten about 1/5 of my baby blanket done amidst all the moving chaos. What else is there to do but knit when you have no cable/internet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, there is nothing to fear when you're behind the wheel of a turbo diesel with D-troit steel that can destroy everything in front of it.

(except tanks. and 18-wheelers. and maybe front-end loaders.)

patty said...

Patty Ann and I seem to be on the same wave length regarding grandbabies! I'm fairly certain the "grandparents" involved will be as surprised as the parents when it happens!!

Good thing the C man didn't see Bri drive with "no hands!" That "Stallion" is his BABY! It is a tank though, although one that doesn't like to stop real good!