Oct 3, 2006

Fall Weather = Knitting Perfection

There's nothing like 60 degree weather for knitting. The yarn isn't sticky. The yarn colors remind me of the changing leaves.


These are some of the colors we saw (already) while we were driving to Lansing on Sunday.

I know I'm supposed to be committed to socks this month. But I could not resist starting this scarf.



This is the "Miss Priss Drop It and Love It Scarf" from 9/26 of the Knitting Calendar Pattern-a-Day. The dropped stitches create wonderful little windows.



Plenty of entertaining Monday night t.v. time (How I Met Your Mother, Heroes, and Studio 60) gave me time to start my next sock too. When the sock is at this point, it reminds me of the Eye of God that every child makes at summer camp.



I hope everyone has a perfect Tuesday!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I did see Martha. I looked at the Knit2Together book today at B&N and it's going on my wish list! The tea cozy is darling.