Nov 9, 2006

The Office

Okay all - I need some help from you. My office Christmas party is coming up and I have been asked to think up some games. Now I don't know if I've ever played a better game with my co-workers than Flippy Cup, but seeing as how this is going to be in a nice house - doesn't seem quite so appropo.

A few I've seen on line so far:
"I Have Never"
Fill in the line from a Christmas movie
Play Hot Potato with a gift wrapped with many layers of paper
Pin the nose on the reindeer

My own ideas:
Gingerbread house building station - do a shot if you knock down a wall
Charades

Games sworn off by co-workers:
Charades

Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turn off all the lights and play "What's in My Mouth."

That'd be fun.

Angie said...

Brian! This is a PG blog. Save that stuff for Action Squad!

Anonymous said...

You two crazy kids...

The one I like to play is "What alcohol is this". If you guess what booze it is with the wraper still on, you get it. Make sure to bring lots of cheap 5 o'clock vodka and Ol' Crow wiskey. It simple, everybody wins!

TOK

karl said...

Axis and Allies - great board game.