Apr 22, 2008

My free pass

and I don't mean free tickets! (Any Friends fans should get the reference)



The in-laws, Brian and I, made it to our second annual Michael Buble concert at VanAndel Arena this past Sunday. Michael's voice was apologetically hoarse, but he still rocked my world. He was charming, witty, and melted every women's (and perhaps many men's) heart. My favorite song of the night would probably be Lost. I usually love Everything, but he semi-damaged it for me when he made fun of his own written lyrics, "And I can't believe that I'm your man, and I get to kiss you baby just because I can". He called them "Backstreet Boy lyrics." That was my favorite line to sing along too!

Oh Michael - you're so charming! Thanks so much for the tickets, Patty and Chuck. It's an unforgettable birthday gift.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hahahaha. I agree MB would be a great "free pass." My favorite tune of his is "Home." It sums up my thoughts exactly...no matter where I am, I am always thinking of home. I am glad that you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Michael won over one of the docs I work with that night! He thought the show (his first to attend) was FABULOUS!! And it was at that. He may not like his recorded music all the time, but he enjoyed the man in person!

Next year we'll go for the expensive tickets for the floor. I wouldn't squeeze his tush like that one lady, but I wouldn't mind getting a hug!

Sure do love our double dates we're able to have.