Jul 31, 2006

Out of touch...

The computer/internet won't be set up until Tuesday afternoon, so that will be the soonest I can post some pics. The move went well all thanks to a good man named Tim. Brian's buddy was a real champ. He came out Friday and Saturday to help us move our furniture. He calls himself a "bad ass movin' man"...and he was. I thought we could've done without him Saturday, until we realized the box spring mattesses wouldn't fit up our stairwell. We had a "problem solving" moment and decided to launch them overhead to the upper deck and door while Brian stood, teetering, waiting to catch it. What a rush!
We had plenty of time left over yesterday to paint our living room. It's called "Lonely Pines" and I love it!
fyi, our internet is switching to Comcast tomorrow. I don't quite know what will happen to my e-mail address. So, be leary of sending me e-mail until I know more.

2 comments:

Kim Davis said...

Thank you to whichever Patty said that Brian did a good post--great photos! I LOVE your colors--even the debated blue. The archway is so cute. I can't wait to see it!

Kim Davis said...

Gary--if you register, it lets you post without Angie approving it, because mine posted instantly. Ang can authorize you (not that she'll want to when she reads you ragging on them.) Everyone should register--hint hint mom.