Aug 26, 2007

More Puppy Pics!

Well, I don't think I'll soon grow bored of posting puppy pics, so I hope you all enjoy them.
Maggie is quickly adjusting and didn't wake up to pee at all last night. Woo-hoo! This weekend she took her first trip to a yarn store, the family cottage, and Lake Michigan. She made many friends....maybe 100. I mean she really really likes to get pet, by big people, little people, old people and young. In fact, I've talked to my neighbors more than ever since they come out of their houses now to pet her.

"Mommy, are you done buying yarn yet?"


"Yes, I know I'm adorable. May I pose in your wedding photos?"


"I'd love to poop on that lighthouse."


"It's dog vs. Ikea throw rug, and I win."


Our new dogwalker comes today. She'll be helping us two days a week so Maggie gets the care she needs and I don't pull out my hair worrying about her on busy work days. It's a win-win situation. Thanks again to Carrie for finding her!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So.... do you guys now have an envelope that says "Dog" .. ?

Angie said...

Yes, there will now be a budget line for "dog supplies."

Carrie said...

When I lived in my old apartment, I met more people in the neighborhood the week after I got Scout than I did in the two months that I had lived there. Its so easy to meet people when you are walking an adorable puppy! I'm glad the dog walker is going to work out for you! :)

Patty Ann said...

Touche' Meagan. That might be a big envelope. Dave Ramsey would approve.
If you walk her after work you'll probably meet alot more neighbors. I don't know if I'd leave her alone with a ball of yarn though.

Anonymous said...

Angie,What a cute puppy! Did you hear the Vet on the "Sound Medicine" podcast talking about dog separation anxiety? Thought about you.Linda