Sep 21, 2006

No resisting.



For two seasons I managed to avoid Grey's. I just knew I would become addicted in a Denny Bukett heartbeat. TiVo did me no favors this summer when it started "suggesting" I watch the show by recording it for me. It's a fantastic show! Good TiVo.

For all of you fellow Grey's watchers - I saw the season finale last night. I'm so excited for the premiere tonight. I went to bed pondering who Meredith will choose - Finn or Dr. McDreamy. I choose Finn. What about you?

Hey, see my sidebar too for a new little Grey's pic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have items!

item: My faith in Grey's Anatomy is fading...that season final was a steaming pile of brown yarn. It's a guilty pleasure, but not that guilty...

item: and I think tonight is a re-cap episode not the true finale

item: this crazy bitch knitted a whole goddamned garden. That's so involved...(I can't seem to link, see http://www.boingboing.net/2006/09/21/knitted_english_gard.html)

also, action-squad rules. fyi.

Anonymous said...

I'm wrong, it is the season premiere tonight...

Anonymous said...

tonight is the season premier. last night's was the two-hr finale, they were promoting tonight all evening.

I say Finn. He's not a cheater.