Jan 29, 2008

Product of the Week



For all of the dog lovers out there who haven't discovered this wonderful distraction, I highly recommend Frosty Paws. Carrie was the first one to turn Maggie on to these. These "ice cream" cups come in original and peanut butter flavor, cost about $1 each, and keep your pup busy for about 20 minutes. I have only been able to find them at D&W in West Michigan after searching many a freezer case high and low. I try to save them for the times when I really can't keep an eye on her and need to save her from destroying my books, coffee table, knitting, pillow....well, pretty much the whole house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie still has at least one in our freezer when she next visits. Who knows, maybe she'll be able to share a treat with a new Shepherd pup or "cousin" Bayley!

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law said that she has gotten Frosty Paws at the Wal-Mart in Holland...Have you checked there?
-Meredith