Oct 21, 2008

The exam is over and all is well with my chunk of the world. I won't get my results for a couple of weeks, so I'll try to put it out of my mind. It took me 3 1/2 hours, but afterwards I got to join my husband for lunch in downtown GR and visit his office. He was amazed that I haven't seen his office after almost two years of him working there.

After spoiling Maggie with a trip to the park, I sat down to get acquainted with my wheel and catch up on some Desperate Housewives and Heroes. I really need to think of a name for my wheel. I'm feeling like it's a she, but I don't have any ideas for a name just yet. I spun up half of my Bluefaced Leicester. This is a really nice fiber to work with because the staple length is nice and long. The colorway is Spring Garden. I can't wait to finish it so I can see how it knits up.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Poor Brian...as if he isn't outnumbered enough, you even had to go and call your wheel a female! You need to have a poll on your blog so we can help name her. I vote Martha. I let you know if I think of any other good ideas!

Amber said...

What about Hazel?

Angie said...

Ooh, I kind of like Hazel!