Dec 23, 2006

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree



Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Brian and I are set for a three day weekend of festivities including a Lansing get together with college friends, wedding in GR, the traditional surf and turf with the Burches (Yum!) and a relaxing Christmas day with my family. I have to admit that I can't wait for gift opening. It's horrible to say, but true. I pester Brian everyday to let me open a gift, but I am always denied. "Evening a stocking stuffer?," I say. Denied yet again.



I finished knitting my Santa hat in the knick of time. I ran out of my red yarn with 8 rows left but was glad to find the yarn store open til 8 pm. A Christmas Miracle, I think. Brian wore the hat to work yesterday and received rave reviews.

1 comment:

Patty Ann said...

And you got to make another pom-pom.
Just wanted to let you know, don't hurry yourselves silly on Christmas day. Take your time opening gifts, we'll get things going in the kitchen.