May 15, 2007

I win!

I listen to many knitting podcasts, as many of you know. One of the many is CraftBorg. This podcast consists of two moms who have a mutual love of crafting and sci-fi. "This is the craft borg, lower your shields." Anyway, Rosemary and Julie are pleasant to listen to and inspire me to do crafting other than knitting.

This morning I awoke to find an e-mail from Rosemary. Because I commented on their blog during a specified period, I won a book, "Knitting Loves Crochet".



Uh oh. Looks like this knitter is about to cross over to the dark side of crochet! Look out granny squares, here I come.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean I can't use your crochet needles to pull hairballs out of the drain?

Patty Ann said...

Hahahaha, crochet needles are good for more than hairballs.
That top on the cover is very cute.

Anonymous said...

Angie, Really, as much as we look down on crochet, it IS something you need to know a little about. Sounds like Brian is becoming pretty adept with the crochet hook. If he starts saving the hairballs he might have enough for a project. Linda

Anonymous said...

Could you crochet the tank top shown? I would purchase one - also could you crochet Jeff a Captain Kirk tunic??

patty said...

Dear Ang, if you learn, I will learn too. I already have the needles, yarn, and just enough inspiration to get me going!

Angie said...

Linda, that is just gross.
Theresa, I'll have to research that. I think Jeff would look smashing in a tunic.

karl said...

A sci-fi kitting blog is officially the coolest knitting blog I have ever heard of.