Jul 25, 2006

This Sucks

Blogger won't let me upload pics today - and I just can't post anything interesting without pictures!! So, instead, feel free to check out the Yarn Harlot's blog. She has a great post about Chicago - Brian even left a comment on it. I don't even think I've ever commented on her blog!

I have spent today moving in to the house. Things are going well so far. I'm managing to find great ways to store stuff with limited amounts of storage space. I can't wait to post pictures of our new walk-in closet/room. Now I will recline in our hot apartment livingroom and work on my baby blanket. I frogged the last one - the yarn just wasn't screaming "baby" to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am also curious about the word "frogged". as a mother with a precocious 2.5 year old, i am always looking for new, safe ways to express myself.

jess

Angie said...

Exactly - when you pull apart the yarn, you "rip it, rip it." Isn't that clever?

Anonymous said...

okay, so I am a new blogger and I know this has nothing to do with Angie's original post, but I have to share a funny story with everyone regarding Aaron and "So You Think You Can Dance". Aaron was just watching Ivan dance and he started mimicking him by going down on one knee and doin' the wave with his elbows. And then Aaron started shaking his little white tush (he is running around naked after his bath) and saying "shake my booty, shake my booty". Except he sound like he was saying "shake my budha, shake my budha". Kids are great.

Jess

Kim Davis said...

I was going to ask you how on earth you posted photos because I do not have great success with it. It takes me a few tries before they will actually upload (even though it says that it has uploaded).