Jul 10, 2006

Thumbs and Toes up



For those who don't enjoy toe up socks on circulars, I've found a new variation on knitty.com. I think I'll try this Widdershins pattern soon, right after I try these vertical stripe socks at knitpicks.com...or maybe vice versa. Maybe I'll flip a coin - perhaps from my money plant. But of course, I still have yet to get my shrug started from Interweave Knits.



I know it sounds ridiculous to have so many projects planned on top of all the house work to do- it's okay, you can laugh at me. I suppose the process would be moving along much faster if I got my butt off the computer and started knitting. Talk to you later...

7 comments:

Shari said...

Your house is looking great! I love all the colors you picked.
I too have lots of projects going. I did finish the sweater for Nolan, so am now starting a sweater for myself in a linen look yarn in gold. We all must have tons of projects to keep us going.

patty ann said...

Those socks look like a lot of work, is that a cable on the front-center? The shrug pattern looks very pretty. Will be nice for autumn.
Angie there was a big article in the weekend Free Press about the undertow of Lake Michigan in Berrien county. St. Joseph and south. Be very careful swimming on your camping trip!
Anyone tried those endless summer hydrangeas? They're really great.

Meagan said...

So when do i get some knitted socks? i'm feeling a little left out. if you guys need help decorating your newly painted walls, let me know, we can go through my stuff and have some fun matting and framing :)

Linda V said...

Angie, I think those vertical stripe socks are just a bit on the strange side.When I think about doing 76 Kitchener stitches in a row,I start to hyperventilate.

Angie said...

Me and the kitchener stitch are best buds

Cathy said...

HI Angie
I like the way your house looks from the pictures. The doors are awesome. I know it takes time to get things done, but then you can really enjoy it. I don't like Celine either---makes me want to puke a little. your knitting is looking fantastic.

Amber said...

I love that cardigan. Maybe I should work on my sock though. I have not made ANY progress on it. I'm waiting for it to get longer than an inch before I email you a picture. Plus, I'm too addicted to the Shopaholic books (by Sophie Kinsella) to knit right now.