Jun 26, 2007

Knit Time

As most of you have noticed, I'm stuck in baby knitting mode right now. Here is my current WIP:



This is Kate Gilbert's pattern, the Pea Pod Baby Set. I'm using the clearance Debbie Bliss cotton angora I picked up from Webs online store. I love the pattern so far, the lace pattern really seems to make the pea pods magically appear.

At 2 pm I need to be right back in this seat today. You ask "why?" Well, a certain bride gave me a very special bridal party gift - a gift certificate for Helloyarn.com!



The packaging was so cute. It came with a postcard, sample skein of yarn and magnet. The shop owner was on vacation, but plans on updating her stock today. I found inspiration for my next project at Brooklyntweed's site.

I have several other things I hope to accomplish today, including putting together a picnic for Brian and I to enjoy at the state park. I'm hoping for a beautiful sunset! I better get off the computer now and get crackin'!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi Angie! I hope you get some awesome yarn. I miss you!!!

Unknown said...

so i don't know what spun-off this dream... but last night i had a dream that i was at central and all my friends knew you just had a baby and i never even knew you were pregnant. the whole fam was in lansing and no one told me!

strange, don't you think?

Patty Ann said...

I want a full report on the picnic. I remember when we used to run over to Hayes state park for a nice view of the sunset. But I'd rather have Lake Michigan.